This wall clock is trimmed with vintage, hand-tacked black harness leather. Hangs from a reclaimed leather bridle strap with a sweet little nickel-finished pony bit at the top. Matching nickel-finish buckles on either side. Chipboard circle features a printed rustic clock face with black Roman numerals. New clock movement runs on one AA battery (included).
A great accent piece for your stable, tack room, or any urban-rustic or farmhouse environment. Makes a lovely gift for the horse lover in your life!
• Clock is 14.75” in diameter x 1.25” deep; Hanging strap and bit extend 7 inches from the top of the clock
• Runs on one AA battery (included)
• Weighs approximately 2.5 lbs.
• Hanging wall hook included.
• Free shipping anywhere in the Continental US.
Designed by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio, using reclaimed leather tack.