Hand-tacked Latigo buffalo leather around a high quality beveled circle mirror, 1/4" thick (no 'funhouse' warping), and manufactured in the U.S. Hanging strap extends approximately 12" from top of mirror frame (can be customized to whatever length you'd like). Matching nickel-finished buckles and raised silver button tacks on either side.
PLEASE NOTE: You may see similar leather strap mirrors sold elsewhere, where the leather is glued to the frame with an adhesive that can dissolve over time as the leather ages and changes. My leather is hand-tacked around the base, with nail head detail, creating a handsome piece that will last for years.
• SIZES AVAILABLE: 18", 24" or 30"
• LEATHER COLORS AVAILABLE: black, dark brown or mahogany
• The hanging strap extends approximately 12" from top of mirror frame (depending on mirror size). If you need a specific length of hanging strap, please make a note with your purchase.
• Because of the heavier weight, easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware is included. I install one hanging bar to the mirror back for you. The other hanging bar screws securely into your wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level included.
• Hanging wall hook included. NOTE, the hook is purely for aesthetics. DO NOT HANG MIRROR SOLELY FROM THE HOOK AND STRAP, AS IT CANNOT SUPPORT THE WEIGHT BY ITSELF. Your mirror needs to be secured to your wall with the French cleat hardware included on the mirror back.
• Free shipping anywhere in the Continental US!
This piece is made to order in an effort to operate as sustainably as possible. Therefore, once you place your order, PRODUCTION TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 10-15 DAYS to have your finished item ready to ship to you.
Handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.